BareMinerals Haul

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A few days ago I visited Ulta after work... I had some gift cards that I needed to use up... here's what I came home with!


This is basically everything I purchased: The BareMinerals 'Get Started Complexion Kit', BareMinerals Renew & Hydrate Eye Cream, an eyeshadow duo and an eyeshadow quad. 


Here's a look at the inside of the Get Started Complexion Kit. (Please excuse my shoddy job of covering up the reflexion in the mirror!!) (:

I didn't necessarily need any of these items, as it comes with everything I already own, but I was sucked in by the packaging. I love the sleek black travel case! (It says "hello gorgeous" inside above the mirror. How cute!!) 

I use everything inside on a daily basis (aside from the primer and mineral veil, which I only use here and there). Usually I use the 'medium' shade of foundation, but it's starting look a little too dark for the wintertime, so I purchased this kit in the 'fairly light' shade. I was a little worried about the color having neutral undertones but I really think it suits me.

Inside, there is a an original foundation, a matte foundation, a small all over face color in the shade "warmth", a small mineral veil, a little prime time foundation primer, and a flawless application face brush. 
It was $49 and the Ulta's website says that it's a $109 value. (;

Here are the two eyeshadow palettes I picked up: The Dream Sequence and The Enlightenment. 



The Enlightenment (on the left) has two matte neutral colors. I picked this up with the intentions of testing out the color on the right to fill in my eyebrows. 
I had originally received The Dream Sequence (on the right) from my boyfriend on Christmas, but when I opened it, it was cracked. So technically, I didn't purchase this... just exchanged it for a new one. (;

Lastly, I needed an eye cream, because my beloved Benefit one was causing me to break out. Since I love everything else BareMinerals, I opted for one of their Renew & Hydrate version. 


It's such a little jar! (It's pictured above between the eyeshadow palettes to give you an idea of how tiny.) It was $32 for this little guy, so hopefully it lasts a long time! 

One of the (many) reasons I love shopping at Ulta are the free samples they have with purchase. I got a few this time for purchasing BareMinerals.


They gave me a sample of the Multi-Wrinkle Repair (hopefully it works as prevention as well, since I'm only 26!) and an adorable little sample of a matte foundation and brush. I'm not sure which brush this is, but I like it for under my eyes and around my nose. 

So that's it for my BareMinerals haul! What's your favorite BareMinerals product? Let me know in the comments and I'll look in to it. (:

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! I've never tried Bare Minerals products, but I might have to keep an eye out hehe~ Thanks for the review^^

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Come and leave a comment on my blog if you do, and I'll follow you back^^

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! For whatever reason, I wasn't notified of your comment, and I'm just now stumbling across it. I'm sorry!

    And absolutely! I'm going to head over to your blog right now! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner