About Perfection

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I haven't been very consistent in posting again, or even really commenting on others' posts lately. If I'm completely honest with myself, it all comes down to the fact that I feel my blog is not 100% how I'd like it to be. 

This is completely silly and it's something I need to get out of my head right away. Nothing is ever going to be perfect! If I keep letting this hold me back, I'll never get anywhere! (;

I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I struggle with confidence a lot. I'm constantly comparing myself to anyone and everyone and I just feel as if I never add up to what everyone else does. How depressing is that?! 

I do know better though. We've all heard that everyone is unique in their own ways and such things. But sometimes (or most times) it's not as easy as just hearing/reading something and then believing it - especially when we constantly compare ourselves to others. 

So from here on out, I'm going to push myself to write about what makes me happy. The whole reason I started this blog was to share my love of beauty with as many people as possible, and that's what I aim to do drom this point on. No more deleting posts or ideas because I worry how they will compare. That isn't fair to me or the ones who read my blog. 

Sorry if this seems like a pointless ramble. It's been eating at me for a while and I really have missed blogging! Now that I've got my head on straight, I can't wait to start my next post. (: What would you like to see? Another haul? Some reviews? Let me know!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner